I was never someone who kept a diary, in fact I’m not really one of those people who like to talk about themselves in great detail. This is probably because I’m actually quite a dull person.
Here are the things you need to know about me:
- I love food and love to cook.
- I used to be fat but lost the weight, so I have to try and dampen my love of food but fail miserably.
- I also love to bake. Cupcakes in particular – I started making them last year and realised I had a bit of knack for them
- I love a drink (Red wine, gin and real ale in particular).
- I am a feeder – seeing as I can’t feed myself everything I like, well, you get the picture.
- My parents run a Chinese, and even though I hated it when I was younger because I was a walking stereotype / cliche, I think that my love of food is because of this.
- I am a dictator in the kitchen, possibly due to the above.
- I love cats
- I love my Kitchenaid Mixer
I’ll try and share my thoughts about food and any recipes I think are worth a mention.